Monday, December 29, 2008

12 years old and counting...

Welcome to your 12th glorious year of life, right Charley Bug?? Our little girl is all growed up! It makes me so sad! She wears make up and does yoga and thinks boys are cool. Yuk! What happened to the precious little thing that walked around with her arms in the air saying 'Hold you??" when she wanted to be picked up?!?! If only I could reverse the hands of time...
Well, on a positive note, Charley had a super cool bowling party with umpteen of her closest friends! They seemed to be having a blast bowling in the black light 'glow bowl' section! Her friends are adorable and the boys were funny! They bowled as HARD AS THEY COULD! They looked like they were all going to throw a shoulder out, but hey, they did look strong! Mission accomplished! Her mom is sending me more pictures since Powers and I were only able to get a few, so please be watching for a repost with more pics! Happy Birthday, my angel face! I love you so much!!

Check out that form! Get it girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment