Tuesday, February 17, 2009

She's the Most Beautiful Girl in the World!

If you're like me and my mom, you'd rather most anything happen than have your picture taken. Non-photoginism (yes, i made that word up) is in our genes! I finally have the chance (and permission) to post some gorgeous pics of my BEAUTIFUL mother!

They don't make 'em much better than my mom... she's kind, and loving beyond belief, and selfless, and humble, and funny, and wise, and the greatest hugger ever. I still need her when I'm sick or when something hurts. I need to hear her sweet voice on the phone and need her homecookin' when I'm hungry and homesick! She loves everyone who steps into her life and they cant help but love her back! She is a woman of great faith and is my mentor and counselor. I could go on for ages, but will leave it with this... we are blessed to have a woman like her in all of our lives. She encourages us and gives us all something to shoot for...

They make a handsome couple, huh?!


The true king of the house... our beloved Rudy! The rest of the rugrats are rather questionable breeds but we love them too! Maybe they'll make the blog one day and you can help us figure out what mix-breeds they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment