Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Powers and I went to the Rhea's for some good QT last night. Its always awesome! Here are some pics and video's..

Nice family pic...
But that's all I could get out of Charley. Teenagers! She looked totally cute tho! Adorable outfit!

Tootie had pockets in her outfit and she kept walking around with her hands all stuffed in! It was so funny! She looks so grown up!
Im cute as pie.
Caden working outHere's Lizzy eating ice cream! She is so funny! I totally missed the funny moment of the night tho... apparently Caden hates cold stuff... I gave him a bite of ice cream and the look of horror on his face was hilariously pitiful! He walked around saying 'cold, cold' for the next 10 minutes! Poor guy!


Ummm ummm ummm! from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.




Booper taught the kids how to do "muscles"... Caden's got it! Listen to their noises! Lizzy's still workin...

Untitled from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.


Tootie's muscles from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

And as always, were still trying to teach Charley Bug how to jump. Emphasis on the word still. Here's our progress!!


Still jumpin from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment