Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Mayhem 2009

It's the weekend and I've got internet access! Whoo hoo! I just peeled potatoes for my friend Kristine, so now Im letting her pay me back by washing clothes and using her connection! Thank you, my sweet friend!

Easter 2009 was awesome! We had a Beyer/Lane/Rhea spend the night party friday night, the Saturday night, the Patriarch and Matriarch Lane's came to stay! The food was awesome (sorry Powers and I stress you out. momma!), the company was great, the weather was perfect, our church service was awesome and the choir music was beautiful! Go Booper!

Easter afternoon the whole clan came over for lunch. Ages ran from 94 to 2 months. That is amazing to me! We are so blessed! I hope we have a million more easter's just like this one...

We had 3 camera's going hence LOTS of pictures! Here's some... I may have to follow up with others. Video's too! Ill post those next!
This picture makes me laugh! Powers and Derek bird watching...

Learned this little ditty from the best college roomate ever. Renny LOVES the human chair...

Derek and Melanie. We are SO GLAD you guys came to visit!


She's gorgeous....




Sweetest picture ever!

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment