Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend 2009

What an awesome weekend! Yay mother's day for being one of my new favorite holidays! Chuck and Booper came and spent the weekend with the Rhea's (Barry and Lauren, I promise we'll get a house soon!!)

We spent Saturday and Sunday together and had a great time! We did softball games, house shopping, LOTS of eating, church.... It was so good to have the 'rents in town!

Cutest story of the weekend (or at least in my opinion). King of the Rhea Family, Rudy, the 80 lb golden retriever, came with Mom and Dad to Bham. I was sitting on the floor petting Rudy's stomach (legs kicked straight in the air to make sure i have plenty of pettin' room) With PERFECT timing, Caden walked right up to Rudy, slapped his back paw, and yelled 'High Five'!!! Ha!

I will take my blogger author opportunity to thank my greatest ever Hubbs for making me feel like a total superstar all day! He was the sweetest thing ever! I woke up to him whispering 'happy mother's day' in my ear and it never stopped from there! Here is the note i found when I got out of the shower.... man art is the best! Sorry ladies, but I may have snagged the best guy ever. Im giving him the award! He deserves it!

Burnt Up!Our first headband experience!
Look at these cute little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment