Thursday, February 18, 2010

Full Term!! Today is our D-Day!

We'll it's due date day! And we still have a (big) bun in the oven! According to my email updates, were the size of a small pumpkin! I have to breathe deep just to get past that thought!
 
We had our weekly doctors appointment yesterday and had made a little progress. I have been feeling different today and have had a few 'hurty' contractions but they are not close enough together to start the stopwatch yet! Hoping baby is getting ready for shim's little debut! We are so ready to meet our little love! Keep you updated! 

1 comment:

  1. Please do!! I have thought about you ALL week and cannot wait to go buy Shim's gift. Please send me a msg or text when the day arrives. I wanna be on that list, if possible. But if not, keep us posted via blog. I love you and I pray your delievery goes well!! You guys are going to be so amazed at this entire experience. It's soooo AMAZING!!! Enjoy the belly while its still there and video EVERYTHING... labor, birth, arrival... EVERYTHING. You'll be glad you did. We still watch Aiden's "birth day" all the time. He loves it too. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers.... Kel~

    ReplyDelete