Making faces at each other!
She loves tummy time and working her little neck!
And guess what punkin got in the mail?! The cutest little blue jean mini skirt you’ve ever seen! (And a little pink t-shirt to go with it!) She’s got some growing to do before we can fit into it, but as soon as we can pull it off, Ill post a picture! You guys will die! It’s so precious! Thank you sweet, sweet Leach family! We all love you long distance!
Aww, I'm glad you guys liked it! I couldn't resist that lil mini-skirt, it was just too cute! I figured it should be fitting her for the late summer, when it is miserable in the south! And if it doesn't fit her until the fall, it will be so cute with some baby tights :) You guys are so welcome. Keep up the picture posts, I love seeing you guys!
ReplyDelete