Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

The whole entire family loaded up and headed to Columbus this past weekend for Easter with the Rhea’s! My poor parents! On top of all the chaos that we already have with 9 extra people in the house, powers and I had to go and add lucky number 10! I think London was well welcomed though and they were happy to have her! (Now, the extra dogs that we all bring…. maybe not so much, but they’re family too!)

The best part of the weekend was getting to spend so much time with my grandfather, PaPa! He met his 7th great grandchild this weekend so that was very cool! He was doing great also which made me feel so much better! He has mad major improvements over the past 2 months and I am so proud of him!!

Papa looking good with Booper!

Easter 2010 055

Pictures from the weekend….

010

IMG_0055

011

piggys

jumps

IMG_0060

IMG_0062

IMG_0056

IMG_0073

IMG_0039

IMG_0059

We dyed easter eggs which was so fun! Caden and Elizabeth LOVED it but they would not take their eggs out of the dye so we got some really bright eggs! They wanted an egg in the cup, then they just wanted to beat it around in there for an hour or so! :) We loved the bright eggs though so all the kids started doing it!

031

038

044

IMG_0022

Easter 2010 057

Easter Morning.. London’s great-grandmother smocked this dress for me when I was a baby. Charley, Lizzy, and now London have all worn it since!

IMG_0006

IMG_0017

IMG_0024

grinning for easter

Check out Mr’s little suite and tie!!

Easter 2010 019

And… the hunt!

IMG_0041

IMG_0036

IMG_0037

IMG_0049

IMG_0050

Easter Egg Hunt from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, I thought I was the only one on the PLANET who said "Easter Smooch"!!! Just goes to show that grandma's know their stuff!!! I sooo love watching London grow through your blogs.. Keep em comin! Oh and please squeeze the twins for me. They sooo remind me of me and my brother. I love you sweet cheeks and miss you bunches. Please send me your address. All my wedding stuff for you keeps coming back and I have gift to send to you! Loves!!! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh send it all to kpittman3@comcast.net. Sorry, I forgot! loves again! Kel~

    ReplyDelete