Poor charley is so beautiful we just don't know what to do with her....
She came over Sunday to help be my style manager. I've never been stylish in the first place, but it seems like anything I did have just disappeared during pregnancy. I wear black pants, colored shirt, and call it an outfit. I had Charles come over and give me a clothes make-over... to which i promptly wore one of her outfits and got compliments all day! She is so with it! :)
Anywho, after our creative outfits meeting, we went to our neighbors house to say hello to powers. Our neighbor is the most generous person ever. He built a neighborhood pool for everyone and he gets his feelings hurt if we're not over there every weekend cooking out and swimming! It is wonderful! There are always a bunch of his friends and their families over there. Charley and I walked up to the pool and it was like someone came over a loud speaker and said 'Gorgeous girl at 10 feet north west, ATTACK ATTACK!!'
All of the friends walked up to meet her and promptly started farming their children off on her! There is one nice teenager there who has been swimming with us a good 8 times but never spoken to me before... he walked right up to us and was all, "This is the cutest baby I've ever seen!! Let me see if I can make her laugh!" Ha! Ha! It was so funny and awkward for Charley!! Lord, she's only got years of that to come, so I guess she better learn how to handle it with grace now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment