Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Aimless February Post

Because tomorrow is TAX DAY(!!!!) and I will hopefully be able to pop up for air again soon, I'm posting a super timely post about random things that I loved in February.

{Video- click into the blog to watch!}
This. This I loved the most.

Way back in February, Tuesday's were our only night home and they were spectacular. Ahhh. Rest. Currently, we're taking gymnastics classes on Tuesday's and I miss playing cards with the nugget. 
Barry's family 'winter beached' it and popped over to Pensacola for their Mardi Gras parades. They had a BLAST so we've already planned the whole Rhea/Lane family field trip for next year! We're going to party hardy, man. 

Sam had a smashing time at the beach too. Listening to the waves on the balcony... :)

Someone has figured out how to 'clip her toenails.' Ha! GROSS!

Oh lord. I almost forgot about this! 
I really need some hypothoses on why this whole mouse-in-the-house phenomenon keeps happening to us. This was our third mouse in six months.... in two different houses. We chased this bad boy all over the downstairs the night before but lo, he eluded us, so we were sure he had scurried out the door. I poked with London that she better be sure he didn't make it up the stairs and in to her bed to cuddle with her that night. I woke up the next morning and...

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUUN!!
That son of a gun DID run upstairs (*shudder*), had somehow gotten in the bathtub, and was stuck! WHAAAAATTT? Please feel free to add your ideas as to why I am being swarmed by mice in the comments. Perplexing.

Still, as ridiculous as this whole thing is, they are pretty darn cute! 
Dad gave me a 'talkin' to' about how mice aren't idiots. His example was that if he took ME outside and dropped me off in another area of town, I'd just walk back home to the food and warmth. That mouse will too. 
'Kill it, Taylor. Quit catching the damn thing and kill it.' 
So, there's that. 
Later that day, someone gave herself a secret haircut and swept the evidence under the kitchen table! Hahaha!

One of the seemingly 50,000 snow (read rain) days that we had this year! She dressed in her finest jewels and 'made me lemonade' (in her best british accent because we think British people sound sophisticated).
It actually DID snow one day.... about an hour after I put London to bed. :( I walked up stairs and she was peeking out of her window watching it snow so we went out and fixed her a bowl of snow to eat then back to bed she went! My parents had a 48 hour white out that was just gorgeous! Our dusting was a bit anti-climatic after getting Boops and Chuck's 'winter wonderland' texts all day! :) We were so bummed we weren't in Columbus! Sledding down their driveway would've been THE BEST!
sleepy headed punkin
When the sun finally decided to peak through for the first time all winter, we were not going to miss it. Straight to the library playground to literally just lay there and BE IN IT! 

Knox's first track meet where he racked up ALL the medals! Way to go, Lil Stud! I have action shots of him but apparently didn't get them loaded. I'll circle back to that later! Playing with my new camera... I'm still not very good but there's a bit of improvement!

These three are my jam.



No comments:

Post a Comment