Mercy. I like to blog because my mind goes so quickly. It's a fun way to remember who I was, what little piece of heaven we were finding through all the months. This day is so far away in my memory that I almost forgot about it, but lo, I remember...
heaven = her.
We went to one of our botanical gardens to practice shooting with my new camera. Here were a few outtakes. They're not very good but we're still learning!
Chubby hands. The last piece of baby still in her and she's holding on to them for as long as she can. I am thankful!
I'm snapping away and all the while, this little lady is ahead of me running, laughing, and screaming 'I love you's' over her shoulder to me. I put this picture on instagram with this caption:
Read in proverbs tonight about how a soothing tongue is a tree of life. The verse reminded me of her. This tiny tot who speaks a wellspring of encouragement over me all the time. Thanking God out loud for the privilege to grow up with and be taught by her.
What a joy she is. She has made my life delightful. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment