A few weeks ago we ended up with a little spare time before bedtime and a super bright glowstick. We pulled out the camera and decided to play around and see what we came up with. Here were the results of glow stick fun! A tripod would be helpful because you can see all the blurs in the back ground from London bouncing, but you get the idea. Ain't nobody going to spend money on gear when all we're doing is blogging about our daily life!


The following weekend, Amy Sherrer and Presley were here for a visit so we went over for dinner and fun, armed with a ton of glow sticks! I thought the kids would have fun seeing their light show caught on film! Most all of these are of Caden, Lizzy, and London.... acting totally spastic!

This is Presley's masterpiece! :)

This is Lauren writing 'MOM' with glow sticks

London only, I believe...

Caden only...

Lu only again, i think...

The three bigs. I liked how you could see London's silhouette standing in front of the twins.


I liked this one the best!



No comments:
Post a Comment