Friday, January 9, 2009

Dearest Bretts,

We will have your families Christmas pictures and stories posted shortly! Beautiful Amy loaded me up with great pictures (thank you, you sweetest thing!) but I wanted to let Lauren post this one so she could tell stories about your week! We are ready to go, just need the stories to go along side your precious family pictures! Hopefully we will get to that this weekend! Finding quiet time with mom is the hardest job I have! She is full speed ahead all the time! We love your family dearly and miss you so much!

Mr. Gary, I know you are not headed out yet, but before I forget, please email pictures from your mission trip to Nicaragua when you get home. I know everyone would love to see what you guys are doing down there! We have started praying for you and your team and are excited about what you'll accomplish while you are there!

Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment