Thursday, May 7, 2009

Renny Time!!

So, to redeem myself, here is a montage of pics of our precious little one! I loved this little series below....

How lucky am I to have this cute little nugget in my life?! We had an awesome time this weekend! She is so precious to me! We did get a few pictures that resembled other people i know... see if you agree...

I dont know... maybe it's just me!

Lastly, here is our little performer. She has the escalator, stairs, and elevator down pat. This is seriously awesome! Check out the elevator watch check... that's my favorite part of the whole bit!

Pure talent.... from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I LOVE IT! Please give hugs and kisses to her and Powers from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is great. She is gorgeous! I'm so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete