Monday, March 15, 2010

Arranged Marriages

Is that out yet? Are we too liberated for that? This awesome lady and I THINK NOT!!! The McCay's are the bee's knee's. Really. They are so cool and have 3 gorgeous boys.... conveniently, one of their handsome bucks happens to be a few months older than London!

Meet Mr. London Lane (in 20 sum odd years!) Colin 'Precious Face' McCay
He's already promised to take her to disney world (well, at least to their website, but we have big plans for their future together!)

Wont they make a lovely couple?! I'm so happy with her our choice for spouses! They will be so happy together!

2 comments:

  1. Love you! They are going to be the most beautiful couple ever. Can't wait.

    And London, I promise to be the best kind of mother-in-law. The kind that does laundry and the dishes, but doesn't get in your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought Spencer was in line for her hand. He's a little older, but that won't matter in 20 years ;)

    ReplyDelete