Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We love when precious couples get engaged!

A week or so ago I told everyone about our exciting news! Amy and Ryan got engaged! I asked her to send me a few pics and the engagement story so I could post on the good ole family blog! We are so excited for them! I promise to keep everyone updated as they make plans! We love you Amy and Ryan!!

"We went to the Keys for a vacation with Ryan's family and to lobster during the mini season. Little did I know, he had the ring all week and tried a few times to ask me to marry him, but it never worked out (but, some of his weird behavior that week makes a little more sense now!) When we got back to Perry we rode to the beach to take some of the vacation supplies back, then to have dinner at a seafood restaurant in Steinhatchee. On our way there, he stopped at a beach called Hagans Cove and we watched the sun set. He started talking about how much his family likes me and how he wanted me to be a part of his family...then he got down on one knee and said, "Amy Brett, will you be my wife?" Ah, I melted...and obviously said yes! It was absolutely perfect! Now we are planning a March wedding and just can't wait!! :) We will definitely keep you updated on more specific details! Love to all of you! Amy"
Isn't she just beautiful?! And to top- just as sweet as she is gorgeous!

Congratulations you two love birds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment