Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Londie Lu Lu Lane

She's getting so BIG! She is a loooooong little thing and emotionally, I have the hardest time holding her.... it seems like just one second ago I had her all huddled in close because she couldn't hold herself up.. now she's right at home hanging out on my hip and covers half my body! SLOW DOWN CHILD!!! You are breaking my heart growing so fast!
Here are some non action packed videos of her and some cute pictures! This is from the ball field where charley bug is just taking names. Charley is on a travel team and has been taking personal lessons and is just a killer. Period. She has improved so much since this summer. It is unbelievable! Im going to post a 'Charley' post right after this!
We love, love, love, to swing now!Yes, she's backwards. The sun was in her pretty little eyes!
She has also had a cold this week and I bought her menthol bubble bath so Dad gave LuLu her very first bubble bath the other day! In my humble opinion I think she looks just like me in this pic... which thrills me because most all the time she looks just like her dad! :)

This video is from a few weekends ago... her very first swing ride! She loved it! 
Untitled from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

Babbling once she got into 'riding'! 
Untitled from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

I think she's gotten too big for her bumbo seat. She doesn't do this often, but every once in a while she'll try to hike herself out. We're moving up to the high chair! Woo hoo!
Too big for bumbo from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

Here's what she looked like after we attempted a wrestling/feeding match- she won apparently. She also kept sneezing, so I was covered in blueberries! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! She definitely has some momma coming out in those bath pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Taylor, she is SO cute! She really does favor you more in these pics, but I've always thought she was just the right balance of both of you! :) Miss you, girlie!

    ReplyDelete