One of my very favorite things: our morning routine. Every morning when I go get precious out of bed, I am greeted by a huge smile and a wild woman kick session! We get up, still glossy eyed, until she sees the picture of herself on the wall and she starts jumping and slapping my back (a little vanity but its still adorable at this age!), we go back and crawl into bed to eat and when she's done, she lays in bed with us and vocalizes. Right now is super fun because she is starting to say her 'DaDa's'. She doesn't know yet that it means Powers, but she's starting with the word and I love it! I can hardly believe she's old enough to start saying WORDS. That seems so HUGE to me! Words! Then phrases... then sentences... it's all too overwhelming!
She has also found the craftmanship of a little temper tantrum! Yesterday I took a toy away from her and she blasted a scream from the depths of her being! It was a good one! She is generally our precious little girl, but I can see some need for good parenting in our near future! Im sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I spoil her rotten, right?!?
I have pictures from our weekend with Renny to post and will have new pictures of our visit with my great, fun uncle Barry coming too! He and his wife will be visiting from Colorado this weekend and we are super excited to see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment