We always love our summers because its our slow season... Serenity comes to live with us for the summer and we LOVE it! We vow to stay off the road and just enjoy our time with her! During the school year she moves back and we all turn into road warriors again. Last weekend was one of our weekends and we just honestly packed too much in. We were all tired and worn thin by the time we got home. I threw my back out somehow and it took a week to recover from just trying to do too much. (How old are we?!?)
Don't get me wrong, our weekend was AWESOME! London and I spent Friday night with my best friend Tara, then Saturday we went to a baptism and brunch for Brad, Sophie, and baby Ella (couple best friends) then had a date night with Brad, Sophie and another best, Leslie. Sunday was church for Powers then visit with another friend and a super quick trip to the fair while i visited my old roomie- best ever- Georgia. Whew. We packed it all in! And somewhere in there we had just a minute to visit with my in laws and serenity! I don't think we'll try that again anytime soon, but it was GREAT to see all of our old friends! They are so loyal and irreplaceable! I love them all!
Here are a few pictures from the 10 minutes we were actually in the house!


No comments:
Post a Comment