I PROMISE im working on getting pictures off my camera and on to the blog. I thought internet at home would help me with the blog, but being exhausted every night is a huge road block. I'm working on it so stick with me! I did take some new pictures of the twins, so i have the whole family to update on!
I don't have much new news, but just wanted to post about little bits and my amazing weekend! London was just precious all weekend and we did nothing in particular, but had the best time doing it! We visited with some girlfriends Friday and Saturday afternoons and went to a superbowl party Sunday night AND even got outside to enjoy the beautiful weather! It was snowing Saturday morning and by Sunday afternoon we were stripped down to single digit layers and taking a stroll! Amazing!
London has changed alot this week. When she doesn't know she's doing it, she can pull up and balance without holding on to anything... but as soon as she realizes she's flying solo, she grabs ahold of something. She blew a kiss to a boy... probably on accident, but she did it none the less! She can sign 'more' and 'all done' when were eating, and she gives the biggest, sweetest hugs you've ever had! She was all smiles this weekend and it sure made it hard to send her to daycare this morning. The 'I want to be a stay at home mom' beast has resurfaced, so I am trying to be super motivated that being a working mom is just as good! I just hate missing any time with my baby! She changes so fast and I wish I were there to watch more of it! I know this is where God has me though, so I will be joyful! I am tremendously thankful that we get to spend as much time together as we do! He has blessed me with a joy of a baby and for that, Im thankful!
Anyway, that's about all, but I just wanted to give you an update while I had a few free minutes! Pictures and videos to come! I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment