Wednesday, February 23, 2011

London's 1st Birthday

London's very first birthday was Sunday and we threw quite the shindig Saturday! We had 22 people in our tiny house but there is nothing more comfortable than a house full of love! It was awesome! London did great for her party... she played well and wasn't fussy and ate a HUGE piece of chocolate cake which she smashed all over her face! She has loved all of her new toys! This has been such a fun week!

I'm doing okay having a one year old... I just feel like over night she has grown up! She is so long and beautiful and can say so many little girl words... She's not little baby anymore, she's a little girl! I have loved every precious stage of babyhood and am absolutely looking forward to all the fun times to come with my little ladybug!








 Playing in the leaves










We went to the McWane Science center on Sunday and had a great time playing with all the cool stuff there!


 Baby pinhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment