My sweet baby girl niece got her driver's permit today. She is thrilled. I have mixed emotions. Isn't she still just a baby? How did she grow up so fast? Where is my little toddler that couldn't say her 'R's'? Oh, the bittersweet feeling of watching these little one's grow up....
Instead of worrying over her, I will be thankful that she is a well rounded, sweet heart of a child that has showered us with blessings these past 15 years. She is my heart and good Lord, I am thankful for her!
I've posted on here before that my mom gave me a daily flip calendar. Today's entry:
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."
Mother Teresa
Thinking on that today. Thinking of printing it and framing it in my baby girls room. Thank you, Momma, for these beautiful reminders to be a loving person.
Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment