Friday, February 3, 2012

The Greatest Show on Earth!

I keep thinking back on the circus. Keep thinking, "i'll never forget that night.' I watched flesh of my flesh filled with wonder and excitement. I observed her experience something entirely new. An unknown world made known. I would have been fine if I never saw a second of the actual circus. My life was made full by watching her sweet face... the aww... the excitement... the squeals... the dancing. And boy was there ever dancing. For 2.5 hours straight, my baby girl danced. And not too and fro dancing but full body, with everything she had dancing! A million thank you's couldn't adequately thank our precious neighbors. They made a life long memory for us. As I think back, I can't help to thank God for his goodness. He continues to shower us with relationships that are life giving and selfless. The people we've met here have blown us away. This city is full of good folk.

Now back to the circus...

There was curiosity...
and lots of a baby girl that's all grown up :(
even more dancing...
anticipation.... 
wonder...

and astonishment!
There was love as we watching this amazing being that we created...

there was PRODUCTION!!! 

And ladies who have clearly lost their minds...
and ANIMALS!!! oh the amazing animals!











Our favorite parts were the elephants and lions. I think elephants scored #1 though, because she's still talking about them! I am so thankful for this night! What fun! What memories! It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment