Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our first cupcakes

Some of my most vivid memories of childhood are of me sitting on the counter cooking with my sweet momma. A few weekends ago London and I decided to cook our very first set of cupcakes together! It is easily in my top 5 memories ever now. She loved it. She had so much fun, was so proud of herself, and thanked me a million times for letting her cook cupcakes. Anytime, dollface. Anytime.





2 comments:

  1. Man her hair is getting blond. I'm going to need one of those cupcakes for testing. When you coming to see the new baby? TG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tay-tay.....Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your time and attention to this awesome blog!!!!! Such a blessing to the out of town folks (AND I just figured out how to leave a comment!)

    Love you and your sweet fam lots and lots!!! Joan

    ReplyDelete