Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Well, Hello There, Good Ole Family Blog!

Well. Here we are. The blog is suffering. I make no excuses (of which I would list a thousand if you asked) but I'll just shoot you straight. I'm giving every area of my life all I've got, so if you guys will just dish me out a MASSIVE serving of grace, I would be evermore grateful. I promise not to quit blogging, but I may just not be as good at it until I can figure out how to manage my time better. The past few weeks have not been easy and it has just best for me to step away from this outlet until I could see straight for a minute.

So, we're just going to glaze over the past few weeks and load you up with tons of adorable family pictures! Thank you for hanging with me! I've got everything organized and ready to go so hopefully I'll keep you mildly entertaining over the next few weeks!

I was flipping through my pictures one night and found this picture London took of herself while playing with my phone in the back seat. Her big ole 'smile for the camera' face makes me laugh every time I see this!
 I put love notes in London's lunch box every day. I was writing them out one night while she was supposed to be sleeping but somehow she ended up back in the bed with me for a bit. She wanted to write me some love notes too! Her notes are on the right and are now saved in a box for all of eternity. I love being a momma more than anything ever. 



 A friend gifted me with a ridiculous amount of toys and books while her family was cleaning out their house. I snagged a soccer goal for Caden and we spent an afternoon kicking the ball around in their back yard. This was an adorable day. I love this boy. 






 I have to distract London with games while I tend to our yard because I don't feel comfortable leaving her inside by herself. Painting generally does the trick. Ill give her a bunch of paint/brushes then just make a pile of random stuff she can paint and that usually buys me tons of time. I was walking by our flower bed after one of those days and found this: 
It's my very favorite thing at my house. I didn't realize at the time that I gave her permanent paint that doesn't wash off. This picture is taken about 3 weeks later, so those prints are staying! I think I'll take it with me when we move one day. Things like this make the world all right again! 

"The Lord is good to those who wait for him. To the soul that seeks Him." Lamentations 3:25


No comments:

Post a Comment