To the twins highest approval, Columbus got a Krispy Kreme donut shot! Any of you that know Caden know that getting food in his belly is not a task for the faint of heart. Caden has figured out a way to beat the system at the grandparents house though. Andaddy has taken the kids a few times so going to KK is kinda of Andaddy's thing now. Caden, in his pure genius, has figured out that if he just doesn't eat, Andaddy will eventually take him to the donut shop and he HOUSES as many donuts as he can fit in his pint sized self! Well done, Caden!!
Sometimes if you focus on the road while its raining, you'll turn around and find things like this happening in the backseat! :)
We spent a gloomy, rainy, totally awesome day with my best friend Hannah (Mrs. Bananas) about a month ago. This day was wretched but turned out to be one of my favorites to date. Lunch at a fabulous Birmingham hole in the wall, a trip to the new, fancy Target, then back home for a cross stitching tutorial and a few hours spent threading and gabbing like two 80 year old women. It was completely fantastic and therapeutic for both of us, I think!
24 hours later. Sunday Funday. It was still gross and rainy outside but I didn't want to sit at home all afternoon. London woke up from her nap, I asked if she wanted to go see her very first big screen movie, and 5 minutes later, away we went. PJ's and all for both of us! We watched 'Wreck It Ralph' in 3D which was really cute then stopped and bought cheap delicious pizza on our way back home. This day was the winner of all great days ever. So, so fun.
London waiting on me at the gym with a blank post-it and a pen. She plopped down and said, 'Momma, what should I write? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.' Which is no big deal really, but I thought it was adorable. Plus, she had her chin propped on her hand in the perfect 'hmmmm' way! Cutie.
Our last day of swimming lessons. What started out awfully turned into one of the best experiences ever. She loved swim lessons and now has the biggest crush imaginable on Coach Cody!
You can see why- this kid was so sweet and fun with London. She totally trusted him and she talks about him all the time! So thankful for a coach that was kind and trustworthy.
Another of my best friends is moving to California indefinitely in about a month and a half. We are soaking up every minute of her and her precious family before they head out to the wild wild west. She makes it pretty easy, seeing that she has birthed quite a few of the most adorable people on the planet. Exhibit A: Lydia
Exhibit B: Eli (who looks exactly like a kid Matt Damon)
My perfect exhibit of a child who was beyond thrilled to be holding her favorite baby Lyd!
Lizzy has a dance recital coming up and Lauren sent me this cutie pie pic of Liz in one of her costumes! I can not wait to see her recital!
The weekend before last another of my best friends and I took the kids to check out a restaurant I had heard good things about. Turned out the restaurant was adorable, the foot was fantastic, and we had a total blast! I love hanging with these people so much! We just gel in the most perfect of ways!
Can you see how gorgeous London looks here? I can! What a beauty!
my whole heart...
who is known to cut a look when she's not happy! :)
The next day we went to a semi-annual christian festival. The day couldn't have been more beautiful and we had so much fun together! London got painted like a butterfly, ate way too much sugar, ran it off going full speed for a half hour, then crashed out hard during nap time!
(JOY)
We came back after nap to listen to one of my favorite bands. London loves them too and knows all of their songs. We walked to the front right as they were kicking up and ended up standing in a great spot. I explained to London who we were watching and she started waving like crazy to him. The crowd was still really small and Mr. David Crowder himself looked right at London, gave her a big ole way and said 'Well, hey there!' This was her face right afterwards. She then told me 30 thousand times that 'Mr. Crowder wavded at me!' She was PUMPED. (all of our past tense words are pronounced as the past tense plus you add an additional 'ded' on the end. For exampled I runded around a lot today. I swingded at the play ground. I know I should correct her but there's no way that's happening. It's adorable.)
And guess what donut eatin', boney, giggly, adorable kid lost his first tooth???? Old Snaggles!!!
"Hi Mr. Duck. I hope you had a nice swim today." The sweetness does me in.
Class Picture Day
And after school ice cream eaten like a proper lady.
London's teacher sent me this: cutest picture ever. I love this so much!
same picture with a lot of editing
And proof that my mom is simply amazing. I was teasing her because she didn't respond to one of my texts because she was busy at the time. I picked at her and asked if she didn't 'miss me back?' and she responded with the text that made my month. A momma telling you she loves you just bathes you in goodness, doesn't it? I love my sweet momma so so much.













No comments:
Post a Comment