I didn't tell London where we were going until about 15 minutes before the play started. Im so glad I waited because she spent that full 15 minutes machine gunning me with princess questions. I thought my ears might be bleeding by the time we got there. 'Are we there yet? Is this the REAL Cinderella? Can I hug her? Can I tell her I love her? Can I go on stage with her? Will we see fireworks? Is there a witch at Cinderella's house? Is her princess dress blue? Are we there yet?' (repeat repeat repeat)
I was very proud of both of our girls! The play ended up being really long, but they did well! London started getting super antsy at intermission. She had had enough of all this non-sense and she was tired of me telling her that she couldn't go hug Cinderella until the play was over. I guess the thought of a princess squeeze was worth it though, because she toughened up and sat through the whole thing! Lizzy sat quiet as a mouse the whole time! GOOD GIRL!
best friends
FINALLY! The long awaited embrace! London was soooo happy!
One of the step sisters who did an outstanding job!
We got into the car to come home and London was starting to fade out a little. It was late and it had been such an exciting night. She was just about to crash when she said...
'Momma.... Cinderella is so beautiful and lovely.'
Yes baby. Just like you.





No comments:
Post a Comment