I don't think I've posted about Caden's soccer season yet. Caden is playing soccer again this year and it is so, so cute! There is a vast improvement this year over last. Everyone knows which direction to run, they kick the ball into the right goal, and celebrate for their own players when someone scores. All of this was the exact opposite last year! :)
Caden's had a great season this year! Im not sure how many total goals he's scored, but he scored goals after he lost both of his teeth (2 goals) so we have a family joke that we're gonna just pull teeth before each game! He scored FIVE GOALS last night!!! I wasn't there but I bet that little dude was flipping out!
He still grins ear to ear for the entirety of every game, but he doesn't giggle as much. Apparently his sister told him to stop giggling one day before a game and he stopped. Cold turkey. :( Those pearly whites make a full 30 minute appearance though! What a cute kid!
I love this picture. I should have cropped it more but here is Caden, grinning like a monkey, and they girl beside him has the most ferocious scowl on her face! She means business! I just love the totally opposing facial expressions!
London and I attended one Saturday game and London opted to wear a princess dress (and tiara and wand but those had fallen off by this point!). I loved this picture of her dancing during the game! Umm. Girls are the best!!
So cute!!
GOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!
Happiest boy on the planet! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment