Do you hear that sound??? Neither do I. That's the sound of silence while my cutest half plays upstairs joyfully with her cousins and I sit on my parents comfy couch and blog. Ahh. Delightful!
Here are a few of our August Everydays. My favorite type of post!
An afternoon trip to Publix and a cookie treat. She picked the most sprinkley cookie I've ever seen.
Making choco chip cookies one afternoon. She loves cookie dough as much as I do!
...finishing up the brown sugar because she's smart and has good gourmet taste!
My parents very favorite picture. I put this on Instagram with the caption,
"Some days being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be."
The comments about the royal chicken nuggets owned me! So funny!
London and I were driving down the road one day and I screamed, "London LOOK!!!" It was the first double rainbow I'd ever seen! Can you see it? Look just above the noticeable one and you can just barely see it!
London was excited about the rainbow for about 2 minutes then she became more interested in dancing in an empty parking lot. Here she is dancing with all her might and singing, 'I've got ants in my pants and I need to daaaaaaaaaaaaaaance!!!' It was a straight up fantastic few minutes of life and I hope I remember it forever! She is so stinking fun!
She's got some serious moves!
A little redneck engineering that I thought my dad and brother would be proud of. The metal fasteners on London's car seat get HOT AS THE DICKENS. I needed to return a few cold beers to a friends house because they'd sit for ages in my fridge so I put the frosty brews on top of London's straps prior to school pick up so she wouldn't burn her arms! Perfect solution! Cooled off carseat and a happy kid-o. Fabulous.






No comments:
Post a Comment