Saturday, January 4, 2014

3rd Annual Pictures with Santa

We opted for pictures with Santa (at Bass Pro Shop: the redneck capital of the world) immediately following Thanksgiving so we could avoid the Christmas chaos. I'm so glad we went when we did! There was no line, no stress, and tons of fun! 

Let no man say that any location has a better Santa set up than Bass Pro. It. Is. Awesome. There is so much to do and Santa looks about as Santa-y as any Santa I've ever seen! :)

Carousel rides!


Old Saint Nicholas! Good looking fella, eh??
I don't remember what the twins asked Santa for, but London asked for a barbie and barbie house. Santa listened well and Lu was THRILLED for her Christmas morning deliveries! Well done, Santa!

Focused in. Such serious business. 


Rooooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!

There was lots of running, jumping, dancing and squealing! This was the best of all of my pictures but that's okay! I'll take terrible pictures if it means too much fun was being had to stop and properly pose! 
This family tradition is always so much fun! I sure am thankful for my best friend sister-in-law that humors my need to haul us all over God's creation for the sake of a good time! She is such a good sport and I love her to death!

A few nights later we met the Thomas' for the Hoover City Christmas tree lighting. These two pictures cracked me up! This was the perfect capture of how London and Knox can be SO FOUL with each other one second then adore each other the next! 

London Low. Knox High. Just so you can be 'in the moment' with me, the attitude was because Knox was too close to her red ball. Obviously.
Then literally 4 seconds later, BFF's again. They are something else! 

This has nothing to do with Christmas but I'm sitting with London while she's watching TV and 'resting'... i.e. being the toothfairy. She just reached behind my pillow and gave me a 'penny'. She then explained that she was the tooth fairy, that I had not brushed my teeth this morning so my nasty tooth fell out and she stole it from me. We might need to work on explaining the tooth fairy in a bit more detail! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment