See. Here's the problem. So much has happened between Thanksgiving and now that I really don't remember all the details that I needed to blog about over the Thanksgiving holiday! Im going to do my best to remember!
I do know this, London is in a super cuddly season. She likes to hug, kiss, and snuggle a lot, and Booper was sure to capitalize on the early morning sweet snuggle time! My two favorite girls ever! :) Looking at this is good for my heart!
London talking a blue streak to the new pony. :) I can't get over how cute he is!
Home Sweet Home.
Another favorite picture recently. This place is paradise!
Sweet Baby Coco! Isn't she totally adorable? She is so happy and smiled the whole time she was awake! I got to snuggle up and love on this little ball of goodness and it was awesome! We made laps around the dining room table and I took in all that precious baby smell and squeezability! I was so happy to finally have a chance to meet this cute girl!
London and Hollis had a great time throwing leaves! Isn't Hollis handsome? I told Katie she could be a professional cute baby maker. For real.
I hope there are fireplaces in heaven. I have a fireplace but it doesn't work, so I LOVE coming to mom and dads and lighting a fire! However, I forgot you have to open the flue so I made the house good and smokey one night! :/ Whoops!
Thanksgiving evening visit with Uncle Barry, Aunt Doreen, and Din Din! I absolutely love seeing them all during Thanksgiving! It's our one chance per year and it's great just to soak them up for a bit!
Uncle Barry on flue duty when the damper unhinged and shut again! We were scheming how to get it open without burning our arms off!
Mom took early morning duty one morning so I could sleep in for a bit. London kept sneaking in to 'check on me' and eventually told Booper a grand fib that she was still tired. She came in and told me she wanted to go to sleep so I pulled her in close. Then she said, 'Can we talk while we sleep?"
... the next 20 minutes brought to you by darling 'sleep conversation'! :) She is a true by product of both of her parents!
She had been struggling with a runny nose at this point and the night before woke up sniffling. She said she needed a kleenex so I woke from the dead and told her I'd go get her one. I was walking out of the door and she screamed, 'YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND, MOM!!!' Totally worth a 2 am kleenex run!
COLD 4 wheleer riding! I'm thankful my Dad is outrageously cold natured because he has all these fur lined jackets that would only normally make sense if you lived in Alaska, but I sure do appreciate them for morning rides in the frigid temps!
Mom's beautiful dining room table! It was so pretty! She decorated the whole house for christmas the next week and totally out did herself! It was BEAUTIFUL! I loved everything she put together! She is so talented and always makes the house look lovely and fun! Great Job Moms!!!
It was a delightful holiday, restful, loving, and full of counting all my blessings. I'm thankful for amazing parents, their house that is a retreat for my soul, and a girl that lets me just sit and marvel over the wonder of her. This life is the best I thing I know. I am grateful.





No comments:
Post a Comment