I have so many posts loaded but no time to write about them! Here's a quick, fun recap of a birthday party that we attended at the Birmingham Zoo! We had SUCH a fun time! I can't imagine the party bill, but we were super thankful to have been invited!
Carouselling with my most awesome best friend in the whole world!
Two kids that I'd do anything in the whole world for. I just adore them.


We have never been to the Zoo splash pad. They had a bubble pool that London was ALL ABOUT. She had a blast burying herself in bubbles (and terrifying her mom because she would completely disappear in there!)


Encased in Bubbles!


The flamingo's are always my favorite! Our zoo is really fantastic. You'll read more about another recent zoo trip soon, but the B'ham zoo is big, well taken care of, and all the animals seem happy about their habitat. Im so thankful for this experience in our backyard. It's fun for everyone!



These two….

"Hey Guys!"


No comments:
Post a Comment