Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Light rails

This summer has been full of lots of unexpected pop up fun! I love blogging but much like my real life, I write (talk) way more than necessary! :) Hoping to shoot these series of pictures on here with quick recaps so that you can do a drive by and not have to invest TIME into reading ye ole family blog! 

I've written about Light Rails before so the 2 second summary is that our Downtown invested in a series of artsy light installments under the railways that run through the city. You can drive and walk under the tracks and enjoy this psychedelic light show that is TOTALLY AWESOME. 

Hannah, Jill, and I took the kids for some post dinner fun and all of us had an absolute blast! My dad gets angry if I tell him I've been downtown after dark, but all of the work being poured into our downtown has made it a much safer, and great, fun place to be! I love downtown and am thankful for this huge group of supporters that have spearheaded it's revitalization! LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE, right?!?! (This is a bit of sarcasm. I realize that's ridiculously gooby, but I DO love my place!!)
Knox Thomas 
Lucas Thomas jumping and loving it!
So, so great, right?!
{imagine all the screams!}

ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!!
I love London spinning in this one! :)
Love Birds!


Dancing with Mrs. Bananas!
Baby Bananas had a blast too! :) Goodness. The cute level is off the charts. 
My most fabulous best friend forever!


Such copious amounts of happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment