I'm not sure why I'm feeling the need to post the whole summer here... I've skipped blogging plenty of activities over the course of this year! I've started eliminating all excess at the house in hopes that it will sell at some point and it's made me want to clean out EVERYTHING... phone included. (Also- the space at the top of these posts is because I load pictures from the app. They've told me how to fix this but I am not ready to tackle coding changes just yet!)
Miscellaneous Happy Stuff:
For Mother's Day, Elizabeth's class wrote letters about their favorite thing that their momma cooks then described how it's made. Charley Rhea and I had belly aches from laughing over how adorable this is! My favorite: "Nex, she pouts them in the oven to gite chronchy..." GAH LEE kids are the BEST!

(insert 1 million heart symbols here)
Dad hit his SECOND hole in one.. on the same hole... all in two months time! DANG DAD!!
Dr. Rhea is on FIYA!!! He's burning up the pages of the Old Waverly newsletter! :)
Afternoon at the Aldridge Botanical Gardens
Goose with a lot of attitude meets Girl with a lot of attitude.
London drew this picture. You would love it if you knew the characters involved but one of London's best friends at school is a bit.... bossy. This is a picture of Ella (left) "rudely inturrupting me and Lizzy as we talk on the playground." :)
It's difficult to make married date night a regular occurance. I love my sister in law TO DEATH, therefore I have a standing spend the night party with the niece and nephew every other month so Mom and Dad can have some legit QT. Their date night is on my top 5 favorite things ever. I LOVE having these dudes come sleep over all the time! We have so much fun!!! (except they always wake up at some UNGODLY time on Saturdays and I turn into a great, grumpy beast until I have time to regain normal brain functionality!) But, prior to Saturday am, it's PARTY ALL THE TIME!
The lightening bugs are out of control at our house! It's so fun to catch them!
'Clean out the freezer' lunch that turned into one of my favorite days of all time. This is just before we had a full family dance party. I've etched this into the long term memory of 'days full of happy'.
Mr. Kurt laughs at London's free spirit. He and Jill found this dress on a work trip and bought it for Lu. I adore it! My instagram comment:
"Dressed herself. I feel like she was channeling an outward representation of the way I feel about her in my heart. All the happy feelings!"
London had swimmers ear last week and was in a lot of pain. We cancelled all weekend plans and I only had one objective: make my baby smile. Mission accomplished! It was a great, sweet, happy weekend with this darling child!
Yesterday's trip to the car wash! SO EXCITING!
















Hello Taylor, wow you have a beautiful family. I found your blog while looking for answers in the google blogger forum. I think you may have a problem that I am now experiencing. My blog posts have a huge space gap between the Post Header and Post Body and I can't figure out how to remove. If you had this problem, can you tell me how you fixed it? Thanks, Roly.
ReplyDelete