Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Springville Splash Pad

I'm trying to do a better job at loading pictures from my phone onto the blog before I get too far removed from the day.... obviously I'm killing it because today we're recapping the last day of summer break... which was over a month ago. 

Life. 
Am I right?!

I took our next to kin to a splash pad north of Birmingham for a day of wet.... that didn't involve me solo parenting 3 kids in a swimming pool. We've put off trying out this particular splash pad for a while because it looked too far away on a map. It took no time at all to get there, and was a STELLAR facility! It was $1 per person to play, which would've been worth the price if we would've only stayed for 30 minutes. Instead we spent a good 4+ hours wearing 3 kids slap out and it cost a whopping $4. That's my kind of fun.

Not to mention we had the place to ourselves for the first hour! Score!


Knox Thomas
Lucas Thomas being his incredibly awesome self!






The Springville splash pad has a huge play ground right next to the splash pad and a man made stream that runs beside it. I'm curious where the water source originates from because it was FREEZING and was probably 101 degrees outside this day. The kids liked it but all of them complained that they couldn't feel their feet after a few minutes of wading around in it!
They're my favorite little adventurers! Always up for a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment