I know this post isn't clever or creative, but work and life are too busy for me to have any left over creative juices for the blog today! However, I feel guilty if I slack off, so I'm just posting what I'm posting and counting it a minor victory!
A few months ago, the Birmingham Baron's held a "Star Wars Night" during the weekend baseball game. We had been planning on going for weeks because the Thomas boys are NUTS about all things Star Wars! It did not disappoint! This was pretty much a dream come true for Knox and Lucas!
This guy (storm trooper maybe??) said hello to Lucas then went about his way. Lucas reached up and grabbed his hand and walked the length of the field with his costumed hero! Lucas' was LOCKED IN on him the whole time! It was the cutest thing!
London wasn't so sure about all the characters at first but she got into it after a while!
Getting handcuffed
A real life light saber!
Lucas being adorable!
She was really excited about "Dart Vader"!
Lucas and his Storm Trooper buddy! I don't know why I don't have any pictures of Knox!
Eating ice cream and dancing! This was such a fun night! It's all coming back to me now!
They played famous star wars music during the show and Knox would immediately 'name that tune' based on which movie it was in! #1 Fan!
I love this picture! My favorite people ever watching a grand fireworks show! I love the look in all of their eyes! Fireworks are magical!











No comments:
Post a Comment