Sorry this is so short but I'm about to run out of the door and I promised mom I would get something up here for Din Din to see! More family pictures to come, but the ENTIRE clan made their way to Birmingham this weekend to watch Lizzy's end of the year dance performance. She is SO GOOD. There are no other words, she's just a fantastic, graceful, charismatic dancer and it's a treat to watch her perform! Here are the videos of her 4 dances... click on over to the blog to see them! They all start with a few seconds of black before the stage lights came on. The videos are a little small so if you hover over the bottom right of the video box, you'll see the logo for 'youtube' then to the right, a disconnected square. Click here and it will make the video full screen so you can see it better! (click your escape button when done to come back to the blog!)
Lizzy is the girl who is already on the stage at the beginning that I zoom into so follow that cute little blonde!
Lizzy starts as the first person in the line of girls but then exits. When she comes back in, she's in the back on the right and I follow along with her.
In this one she starts front and center then scoots over. She's the super sassy one, killing it on the far right! She moves back to front and center near the end again.
I missed the beginning of this one and can't find her at first but you'll see her on the far right, second row. Tiny little thing. She's a pink lady with a blonde pony tail.
No comments:
Post a Comment