Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week in pictures

J momma (mi mommy)came to bham this week to help Lauren tame the tigers… (aka one infant and 2 toddlers!) It was marvelous seeing her smiling face everyday! We’re still on team ‘Move all our relatives to Birmingham’!

cute conversation J Momma, Elizabeth and I had:

Taylor: ‘So, are you J Momma or are you going by Mi Mommy now?’

J momma: ‘i think I go by Mi Mommy, so say the kids.’

Elizabeth: ‘I go by Liiisssy. Caden goes by My Brother.’

IMG_0441

We are so excited to wear pull ups now! Oh- so greatest potty training idea ever! Yesterday I read a good trick to teach your kids to go potty… put a few drops of blue food coloring in the potty then let your kids ‘potty train’. When they are tee tee, the water will turn green!!! (Blue + Yellow= Green) How fun is that?!?!

Showing off her new big girl pull ups!

 IMG_0433

IMG_0436

Caden likes to put on his own shoes….

IMG_0395 IMG_0438

This weekend we went to Columbus to crash my parents house while they were out of town… you’ll see why in a second! Here’s tooties ‘watching tv’ face!! Ha ha!

IMG_0448

We visited Papa, who has moved into the retirement home and is doing awesome!! It was a great visit and we were so glad to see him!!

IMG_0482 IMG_0457 IMG_0459

And just because I think she is an angel…

IMG_0519    IMG_0518IMG_0495

No comments:

Post a Comment