Saturday was the twins 3rd birthday. Oh, that’s almost too hard to write. I remember so clearly when they were this old…
and then this old, just for fun..
But now they are this old..
And when you give them gifts, they say things like ‘Thank you! It’s perfect’! (Tootie Beth) i can not believe how time has flown by! We had a great 2nd annual bday swimming party this Saturday! The weather was perfect and the company was even better! We were pleased to have Ryan join the festivities this year- (Mamy’s Boyfriend). Unfortunately, Lizzy got sick on the way there but she was intensely motivated by presents and cake so she perked right on up and enjoyed her day to the fullest! Poor thing kept saying ‘I got sick up in the car.’ So sad!
Here are a few pictures from our day! Click on the collages to enlarge them…
Charley gave the kids little fans for the hot summer ballpark days- Lizzy kept pointing it at everyone and asking, ‘You feel better?’
Great Pictures!
Thank you, Lala, for throwing such a great party! I am sad to see our 2nd year passing, but am so thankful for 3 fulfilling years with these kids! They are such sweet, precious children and you guys have done a wonderful job raising them! I love yall!
Left this picture out on accident: Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment