Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Update

Powers, Ren and I had the pleasure of keeping Barry’s kid-o’s while he and Lauren had a night to themselves. It was so fun! 5 kids in the house keeps it way too busy for pictures, but I did get some funny videos! All of the kids were so sweet- the twins were hilarious and loved getting to play with renny all night (she was such a big help in keeping them busy!) Meanwhile, Charley cleaned the whole house and got everyone in bed. She even read a bible story to the kids and prayed with them! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

Sorry the video’s sideways but i don’t know how to rotate videos! The kids watching themselves in the mirror (jumping on the bed… whoops!) and singing ‘If you’re happy and you know it’. They’re screaming AMEN at the end! (Sorry about the lampshade too! They get shy if they see me taping them so I did it covertly!)

if youre happy and you know it from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

Lizzy talking to mom and dad on her new phone…

Untitled from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

 

Renny taught Lizzy a new dance..

Untitled from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment