Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anniversary Weekend

This weekend was Pow Pow and my anniversary! We all packed up and went to the beach. We were expecting oil and rain and got neither!! There were a few tar balls on the beach, but nothing to take away from a beautiful vacation. The weather was sunny and coolish all weekend long! It was marvelous! I really, REALLY did not want to come back to work this morning! :(

She’s such a huge help! Strolling baby girl around the pool for fun! Check out that cloudless, gorgeous sky! Ahhh!

IMG_0564

Belly and her big sister

IMG_0571

Renny made her dad a special dessert our last night there- oreo’s with M&M’s on top..a chocoholics dream!

IMG_0573

Little straining her neck to watch Serenity’s movie on the way home!

IMG_0574

Most fun toys for the car ride home- we played with all of these until they were soaking wet (drool monster!) (Please, no comments on our healthy lifestyle decisions of cheetos and oreos…)

IMG_0584

On Monday Powers, London and I ran errands and checked out a new restaurant that is opening in Bham. Here’s London deciding what she’d like to order…

IMG_0585

I am super excited about this weekend! It is finally the twins big 3rd bday bash!!It’s going to be so fun! The twins are so excited! I can’t wait to get everything on camera! The whole fam will be in town so we will have plenty of updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment