Time to brag on the big baby gorgeous girl! Charley was just accepted into the Engineering Academy at Hoover High School. Eng. Academy is an educational program for kids that are interested in going into higher education engineering. Applicants grades have to be exceptional to qualify, then they have to pass an interview process.
I believe HHS is the only school in the nation offering this program, but I read on their website where they are trying to expand this program to other schools. A few stats: the average college scholarship for people who graduate from Engineering Academy is $204,000. 92% of Eng Academy graduates are still in collegiate engineering programs.
That is as much as I know for now, but like the rest of the family, we are oh so proud of our smart little lady! If you see her, encourage her! Her high school classes will be hard, but worth it! Congratulations, Charley Bug! I couldn't be prouder of you! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment