I love a good clean kid, however, I am of the firm belief that kids need to get dirty... really dirty... from time to time. We had a bad storm come through Bham around 5:30 this morning which knocked power out and closed day care. London and I spent the morning at home. We decided to go walking outside and see all the damage. I knew it the second I saw it. We had a nice sized mud puddle in our drive way and I knew it was only a matter of time before London was knee deep in it. She actually avoided it much longer than I thought she would, but the closer we got, the more interested she became. Here are the results. I know our grandparents are probably going to croak over this, but I promise I put her directly in the bathtub after puddle fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment