Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July

The 4th is our anniversary weekend! It's a great time to just relax. The 4 of us headed down to the beach for a long weekend of doing nothing and we had a great time! I finally got some great pics too! Woo hoo!
I love this one of Renny!
 London loved the 'wash your feet' station. She spent 1/3 of her pool time either turning the faucet on and off or drinking from the spicket! 








 She loved the ocean/sand this time too! She got SWAMPED by a few waves so we dug pounds of sand out of her britches! The undertow was also really strong so I was a little worried that she'd get scared of the force of it, but of course she loved it. The ocean was owning her but she would run right back into it every time!




 Sporting a belt!
 Renny wrapped her up tight for nap (in the biggest car sear known to man)!
 They love each other so much!
 Out!

I have video's also but it will take a minute for them to load. Ill post those later! The twins 4th birthday is this weekend so hopefully I'll have some great pictures of the whole fam for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment