Thursday, July 21, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance

As a mother, I have one bizarre outlandish dream for London. I would love for her to be a dancer. Then be on the show So You Think You Can Dance, then be one of the choreographers, then win an Emmy for a piece of her work. Nothing big an unachievable.. just a dream I have!! She does have great rhythm!

We don't have many TV channels at our house, but we do get Fox so I catch every episode of So You Think You Can Dance. It's the small things in life that make you happy! I love watching these people dance! They are incredible! How they leap and move their bodies the way they do is beyond me! Anywho, it's Emmy time and I've posted my favorite 2 nominated dances below. This has nothing to do with my family, but these dances are AWESOME! If you have a free 4 minutes, give 'em a click! Pure entertainment!

Sorry this is a link you have to click on, the show doesn't let you embed their vidoes. You need to see the story line behind the dance to understand it though.
Fix You: http://youtu.be/xnguqsMQmg4

This one too. I don't know why I can't find embedded videos for these but it's totally work the click to watch these!
Outta Your Mind: http://youtu.be/TLtSfYX8tJk

Here's my favorite couple from this season, Melanie and Marko. They are phenomenal together. This one is sure to be nominated for an emmy next year. Statues:


This one too. Surely an emmy nod. Watch this whole thing!


This one is so sweet!


Last one! I love this one! Different dancers but awesome routine about a couple in a fight but they just love each other so much! Awesome chemistry! (Nerd alert!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment