Friday, July 8, 2011

Congratulations to the new parents!

Booper and Andaddy! That's right!  Mom and dad are the proud parents of a brand new baby boy.. Archie Rhea! We are all so excited to see this huge chunk of love (and I mean huge!) come to find a home with our family! Barry and Lauren picked him up in Florida this past weekend and from what mom says, he has quickly gotten comfortable in his new home! She says he plays so hard for 1 hour then passes out flat on his tummy for an hour! She's also (for the time being) getting up every 3 hours to let him outside! She really is a new mom!!
Here are some pictures of this big ole chunk of lovin! ( I obviously don't know how to take pictures in a mirror so the glare doesn't kill the picture. I'll have to get a teenager to give me a lesson!)






No comments:

Post a Comment