Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I couldn't resist

If you are within calling distance from us, you know we are in a season of life right now... the hold your breath and pray all the checks clear season of life! I love seasons... i really do. They mold me and make me grateful for the awesome life we live even when times seem tough. However, sometimes the utter cuteness overcomes the brokeness and I break down and splurge. Guilty as charged today, but come on! This is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! Introducing Londie Lu's new backpack...
Now, to justify... 1. It's flippin adorable. 2. It was on sale ($17. That's not bad, right? Right?!?!) 3. She's big enough to carry her own bag now! Hooray! So she really NEEDS a backpack! (Yeah right!) 4. Did I mention that it's adorable?!?! 

Anyway, what's done is done and I LOVE it! I'll post a picture of her showing it off as soon as we receive it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment