Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween weekend 2011

Whew. First time as a 'were going to celebrate Halloween' mom. Last year we just stopped by the church trunk or treat at the end of our block. This year we made PLANS. I am so very glad Halloween is over! This stuff is exhausting!! :)

Our weekend started great... I drove to MS to pick up Renny cakes!! Woo hoo! She hasn't been to Bham in forever so I was PUMPED to have her come visit! You know who else was pumped? London Lane. She couldn't have been more excited! We had a really whiney weekend, but between the whine sessions, she was in a constant state of laughter at Renny! A house full of happy girls is a joyful noise! Here are a few pictures and video's of our great weekend!




 Church pictures! Our church is under constructions..which is why there is massive equipment and barrels in the backdrop! But London was chasing the geese that hang out in the parking lot and the opportunity for pictures was there... so I wasn't passing it up!


She'll say anything you ask her to say!

On Monday, London's class had a halloween party. Which was awesome!! I have never seen my baby in her element before and it was so interesting! She was so confident and in charge there! I am used to "Home London" which I guess is just our shared space and she has her own personality there. At school she was completely different! I loved seeing this independent, happy little girl! I tried to get a few pictures, but she was running a million miles and hour and was completely covered in sugar and nasty in about 2.5 seconds. Oh well! 
Precious Little Brother Yoda that came to the party!

 Yes, all that white stuff caked all over her face... donut icing. And hair do was just something!
 Showing off her mad climbing skills!
 This is Mason. London is already betrothed to Colin, but Mason sure is a fine young man! He tells his mom that 'London's cute' everyday! Sure would love a man to tell her she's beautiful every day of her life! He's on the right track! 

Circle Time

Monday night we went to a church trunk or treat extravaganza!! There were HUNDREDS of people there! Im not good a estimating, but easily 5-600 people there. London was NOT putting her costume back on and we didn't stay long, but it was fun to see all the sights! I think we'll attempt something a little more low key next year! 



The twins halloween costumes. I haven't heard much about their night except that they SPRINTED from house to house and were so excited to be trick or treating! Caden was Superman and Liz was a beautiful fairy!

 Charley was the Sun Drop girl. I had to google this. She dressed up as the girl on the commercial! Funny girl!



Till next year Halloween.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment