We had a lovely weekend! Lovely is the perfect word for it! London was in a darling mood all weekend, we hung out with some great people, we cooked and made a total mess of the house, then miraculously cleaned it all up so it's mostly spick and span! Hooray!
London has a thing for birds. She loves them and talks about them all the time. We showed her the murmuration video below and she loved it... to say it mildly. Here she is letting her Noah toy watch the video too! :)
With the holidays rolling around, I'm looking around every corner for money savings tips. Im about 3 months past due on BADLY needing a haircut so I asked Powers if he'd give me a trim. Not our first rodeo with home haircuts... he cut my hair while I was preggers and it turned out really cute! However, right before he was about to go for his first cut, I told him I wanted a specific style and only a half inch to an inch trimmed off the ends. Here's his try at trimming my hair.
See the really short hair up by my collar bone? Yup. That was my half inch trim! He was promptly fired and a dear friend of mine came over and fixed it yesterday! :) Good times!
Hubbers and his girls!
Here's a video of London snapping her fingers while we listened to music. One of her favorite songs is 'Oh Praise Him' by David Crowder Band. She asks for it all the time and sings 'Oh paise him' when it comes on! I love that about her!
I started this post last night, and stopped immediately when she started throwing up. School just called and I'm going to go get her in just a few minutes. :( Bless her heart. Pray she feels better!



No comments:
Post a Comment