Wednesday, December 7, 2011

London's thanksgiving feast

Wow. I have a lot of blog posts to update. Instead of doing one massive post like normal, Im going to break these into subjects, which usually annoys me because you get like 12 email alerts, so I apologize for being a pain today! Trying to keep all these thoughts organized!

Well, it's official. I should not go to any of London's mid-afternoon events. This is #2 for the year and apparently when I come and see her, and she gets all excited, then I quickly leave to go back to work, London makes it known for the rest of the day that she is NOT okay with how these events are taking place. Event #2 of sobbing for the rest of the day! Poor teachers!

London's class had a pre-thanksgiving feast, which was so fun! I love watching these kids in their zone... it's totally parent free and they just act different... act like themselves, I presume!

They provided a lovely lunch of ham roll ups, crackers, cheese, cookies, etc. London's meal was as follows: 1 piece of chocolate candy (that she held in her mouth until it oozed down her chin and onto everything she touched), 4 oreos, and 1 chocolate cupcake. That's it. She is her father's child.

She is stinking cute though and I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment